Visiting DC? Read This Restaurant List
There's nothing worse than visiting a new city and not knowing where to eat. So here's my gift to you, a list of some great DC restaurant choices specially curated by my friends and I!
Before you dive in, if you need DC brunch/breakfast specific recommendations, check out my viral post on DC Brunch here: https://www.lilmsawkward.com/post/your-go-to-list-for-dc-brunch.
Restaurants to Try in DC
- Oohh's and Aahh's (black owned)
- Florida Avenue Grill (black owned)
- NuVegan Cafe (black owned and vegan)
- Horace and Dickies (black owned)
Something a little different
- Le Diplomate, French
- Osteria Morini, Italian
- Maydan, Mediterranean
- Daikaya Ramen Bar, Japanese
- Toki Underground, Japanese
- Maketto, Hong Kong
- Ambar, Balkan
- China Chilcano, Peruvian/Japanese
- Little Havana, Cuban
- The Pig
DC Markets to try:
Not sure what you're in the mood for? Walk around these neighborhoods for tons of choices:
- H St. Corridor
- Barracks Row/Eastern Market
- 14th St.
- Penn Quarter (near 7th St)
And as always, if you want some more personalized recommendations, feel free to leave a comment below.